- This topic is empty.
- November 6, 2020 at 4:52 pm #6097James CrossGuest
A Skinful of Shadows
by Frances Hardinge
- Author: Frances Hardinge
- Genres: fantasy, historical, fiction, paranormal, ghosts, horror, supernatural
- Publisher: Amulet Books
- Release date: October 17, 2017
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 416 pages
- ISBN: 9781419725722 (1419725726)
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best Young Adult Book (2018), Waterstones Book of the Year Nominee (2017), Carnegie Medal Nominee (2019), Lodestar Award Nominee (2018)
About The Book
This is the story of a bear-hearted girl . . .
Sometimes, when a person dies, their spirit goes looking for somewhere to hide.
Some people have space within them, perfect for hiding.
Twelve-year-old Makepeace has learned to defend herself from the ghosts which try to possess her in the night, desperate for refuge, but one day a dreadful event causes her to drop her guard.
And now there’s a spirit inside her.
The spirit is wild, brutish and strong, and it may be her only defence when she is sent to live with her father’s rich and powerful ancestors. There is talk of civil war, and they need people like her to protect their dark and terrible family secret.
But as she plans her escape and heads out into a country torn apart by war, Makepeace must decide which is worse: possession — or death.
Paperback book A Skinful of Shadows download on Audible. Hardback A Skinful of Shadows Frances Hardinge for Android. MOBI ebook A Skinful of Shadows read. MP3 book A Skinful of Shadows by Frances Hardinge buy cheap on Kindle on Kobo. Hardcover A Skinful of Shadows read online.
PDF ebook A Skinful of Shadows by Frances Hardinge download iOS on IndieBound. FictionBook ebook A Skinful of Shadows buy. Online book A Skinful of Shadows Frances Hardinge on PC on Book Depository. FB2 A Skinful of Shadows buy cheap on Powells. TXT A Skinful of Shadows Frances Hardinge download for PocketBook.