- This topic is empty.
- November 5, 2020 at 12:39 pm #5617Tressie HulseyGuest
Depression & Other Magic Tricks
by Sabrina Benaim
- Format: paperback, 75 pages
- Author: Sabrina Benaim
- Genres: poetry, psychology, contemporary, adult, canada, health
- Publisher: Button Poetry
- Release date: August 22, 2017
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Poetry (2017)
- ISBN: 9781943735204 (1943735204)
- Language: english
About The Book
Depression & Other Magic Tricks is the debut book by Sabrina Benaim, one of the most-viewed performance poets of all time, whose poem “Explaining My Depression to My Mother” has become a cultural phenomenon with over 5,000,000 views.
Depression & Other Magic Tricks explores themes of mental health, love, and family. It is a documentation of struggle and triumph, a celebration of daily life and of living. Benaim’s wit, empathy, and gift for language produce a work of endless wonder.
Online Depression & Other Magic Tricks on Barnes & Noble. MP3 book Depression & Other Magic Tricks Sabrina Benaim read iPad. TXT ebook Depression & Other Magic Tricks by Sabrina Benaim buy cheap.
- November 5, 2020 at 1:39 pm #5626aa-eap-ealGuest
King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo • 9781250142283