- This topic is empty.
- November 4, 2020 at 12:43 pm #5179Charlotte ElliottGuest
by William Landay
- Publisher: Delacorte Press
- Places: Massachusetts, Newton, Massachussets
- ISBN: 9780385344227 (0385344228)
- Release date: January 31, 2012
- Genres: fiction, mystery, thriller, crime, suspense, drama
- Characters: Andy Barber, Jacob Barber, Laurie Barber, Ben Rifkin, Dan Rifkin
- Format: hardcover, 421 pages
- Awards: Barry Award Nominee for Best Novel (2013), Hammett Prize Nominee (2012), Strand Critics Award for Best Novel (2012), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Mystery & Thriller and for Goodreads Author (2012)
- Author: William Landay
- Language: english
About The Book
Award-winning author William Landay has written the consummate novel of an embattled family in crisis — a suspenseful, character-driven mystery that is also a spellbinding tale of guilt, betrayal, and the terrifying speed at which our lives can spin out of control.
Andy Barber has been an assistant district attorney in his suburban Massachusetts county for more than twenty years. He is respected in his community, tenacious in the courtroom, and happy at home with his wife, Laurie, and son, Jacob. But when a shocking crime shatters their New England town, Andy is blindsided by what happens next: His fourteen-year-old son is charged with the murder of a fellow student.
Hardcover book Defending Jacob buy cheap on Bookshop. Paperback Defending Jacob William Landay on iPad. FB2 ebook Defending Jacob download Kindle on Dymocks. EPUB Defending Jacob by William Landay read online.
Online book Defending Jacob by William Landay read. MOBI ebook Defending Jacob download for PocketBook on Booktopia. MP3 book Defending Jacob buy on Amazon. TXT Defending Jacob William Landay Android.
Hardback ebook Defending Jacob William Landay read online on Kobo. FictionBook book Defending Jacob download on PC. PDF ebook Defending Jacob by William Landay buy for iPhone on Audible. FB2 Defending Jacob.
- November 4, 2020 at 1:00 pm #5182aa-eap-ealGuest
The Water Knife ~ Paolo Bacigalupi ~ 9780385352871