- This topic is empty.
- November 3, 2020 at 6:40 pm #4763Apostle McgovernGuest
by Lauren Groff
- Publisher: Riverhead Books
- ISBN: 9781594634529 (1594634521)
- Format: paperback, 288 pages
- Author: Lauren Groff
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, adult, literature, american
- Release date: May 21, 2019
- Language: english
- Awards: National Book Award Finalist for Fiction (2018), Kirkus Prize Nominee for Fiction (2018)
About The Book
The stories in this collection span characters, towns, decades, even centuries, but Florida — its landscape, climate, history, and state of mind — becomes its gravitational center: an energy, a mood, as much as a place of residence. Groff transports the reader, then jolts us alert with a crackle of wit, a wave of sadness, a flash of cruelty, as she writes about loneliness, rage, family, and the passage of time. With shocking accuracy and effect, she pinpoints the moments and decisions and connections behind human pleasure and pain, hope and despair, love and fury — the moments that make us alive.
Paperback ebook Florida by Lauren Groff buy cheap Mac on Booktopia. TXT Florida download. EPUB book Florida Lauren Groff read online. Hardback ebook Florida on iOS on Amazon. Hardcover book Florida download for Android on IndieBound.