- This topic is empty.
- October 27, 2020 at 1:57 pm #3577Megan ElkinsGuest
Out of the Blue
A Journal for Finding Your Way from Depression to Happiness
by Nadia Hayes
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (Castle Point Books)
- Release date: August 11, 2020
- Author: Nadia Hayes
- Format: paperback, 128 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781250270597 (1250270596)
About The Book
Daily journaling for a brighter, happier you
When clouds of melancholy roll in, take a step forward to come Out of the Blue. In this comforting journal you’ll find helpful ways, large and small, to take control of sadness and move into a more positive mindset. The little choices you make each day — including spending time journaling — can help bring warmth, light, and positivity into your world. Out of the Blue is designed to guide you through your sadness and worries to a brighter path ahead.
• More than 120 pages of ideas and inspiration will help you reclaim happiness
• A no-judgment space to release all that you’re holding inside
• Find new joy, gratitude, and meaning in the everyday moments of your life
With Out of the Blue, you can get into the habit of processing your emotions and turning your face to the sun. You’ll feel happier, healthier, and more hopeful!
Hardback ebook Out of the Blue by Nadia Hayes on Walmart. MOBI Out of the Blue read for PocketBook. Online book Out of the Blue Nadia Hayes download on Kindle.