- This topic is empty.
- November 6, 2020 at 2:53 am #5825Ann BelangerGuest
The Hunger Games
(The Hunger Games, #1)
by Suzanne Collins
- Format: hardcover, 374 pages
- Places: District 12, Panem, Capitol, Panem, Panem
- Author: Suzanne Collins
- Publisher: Scholastic Press
- Genres: fiction, dystopia, fantasy, romance, adventure, teen, action
- Characters: Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark, Cato (Hunger Games), Primrose Everdeen, Gale Hawthorne
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best Young Adult Book (2009), Georgia Peach Book Award (2009), Buxtehuder Bulle (2009), Golden Duck Award for Young Adult (Hal Clement Award) (2009), Grand Prix de l’Imaginaire Nominee for Roman jeunesse étranger (2010)
- Release date: September 14, 2008
- ISBN: 9780439023481 (0439023483)
- Language: english
- Series: The Hunger Games, #1
About The Book
WINNING MEANS FAME AND FORTUNE.
LOSING MEANS CERTAIN DEATH.
THE HUNGER GAMES HAVE BEGUN… .
In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and once girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV.
Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen regards it as a death sentence when she steps forward to take her sister’s place in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before — and survival, for her, is second nature. Without really meaning to, she becomes a contender. But if she is to win, she will have to start making choices that weight survival against humanity and life against love.
FictionBook The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins read. TXT ebook The Hunger Games on Android on Walmart. Hardcover book The Hunger Games Suzanne Collins buy cheap Mac. PDF book The Hunger Games download on Bookshop.