- This topic is empty.
- November 4, 2020 at 8:18 am #5117Corey KreamerGuest
A Streetcar Named Desire
by Tennessee Williams
- Publisher: Dramatists Play Service
- ISBN: 9780822210894 (0822210894)
- Places: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Awards: Pulitzer Prize for Drama (1948), New York Drama Critics’ Circle Award for Best American Play (1948)
- Characters: Blanche DuBois, Stanley Kowalski, Stella Kowalski, Harold Mitchel, Eunice Hubbel
- Author: Tennessee Williams
- Release date: December 1, 1952
- Genres: plays, classics, drama, fiction, school, theatre, american, literature
- Format: paperback, 107 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
The Pulitzer Prize and Drama Critics Circle Award winning play — reissued with an introduction by Arthur Miller (Death of a Salesman and The Crucible), and Williams’ essay “The World I Live In.”
It is a very short list of 20th-century American plays that continue to have the same power and impact as when they first appeared — 57 years after its Broadway premiere, Tennessee Williams’ A Streetcar Named Desire is one of those plays. The story famously recounts how the faded and promiscuous Blanche DuBois is pushed over the edge by her sexy and brutal brother-in-law, Stanley Kowalski. Streetcar launched the careers of Marlon Brando, Jessica Tandy, Kim Hunter, and Karl Malden, and solidified the position of Tennessee Williams as one of the most important young playwrights of his generation, as well as that of Elia Kazan as the greatest American stage director of the ’40s and ’50s.
EPUB book A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams on Walmart. Hardback A Streetcar Named Desire read Mac. Hardcover ebook A Streetcar Named Desire download. Online A Streetcar Named Desire Tennessee Williams buy on iPad on Book Depository.
MP3 book A Streetcar Named Desire for PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook A Streetcar Named Desire Tennessee Williams buy cheap. PDF book A Streetcar Named Desire read online on Booktopia. Paperback ebook A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams download on reader.