• Language: english
      • Format: hardcover, 272 pages
      • Ages: 12+
      • Author: Kristina Forest
      • Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
      • ISBN: 9781250294883 (1250294886)
      • Release date: June 4, 2019

About The Book

A debut young adult rom-com about an African American ballerina who finds love on the road to an audition.

When Chloe Pierce’s mom forbids her to apply for a spot at the dance conservatory of her dreams, she devises a secret plan to drive two hundred miles to the nearest audition. But Chloe hits her first speed bump when her annoying neighbor Eli insists upon hitching a ride, threatening to tell Chloe’s mom if she leaves him and his smelly dog, Geezer, behind. So now Chloe’s chasing her ballet dreams down the east coast — two unwanted (but kinda cute) passengers in her car, butterflies in her stomach, and a really dope playlist on repeat.

Filled with roadside hijinks, heart-stirring romance, and a few broken rules, Kristina Forest’s I Wanna Be Where You Are is a YA debut perfect for fans of Jenny Han and Sandhya Menon.

Hardcover I Wanna Be Where You Are Kristina Forest on iPhone on Powells. TXT book I Wanna Be Where You Are download. PDF ebook I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest buy cheap Mac. EPUB ebook I Wanna Be Where You Are read on Bookshop.

FB2 I Wanna Be Where You Are read online for PC. Paperback book I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest download on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book I Wanna Be Where You Are buy. MOBI I Wanna Be Where You Are Kristina Forest for Kindle on Audible.

FictionBook ebook I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest on Android. MP3 ebook I Wanna Be Where You Are download on Book Depository. Online I Wanna Be Where You Are read on Books-a-Million. Hardback book I Wanna Be Where You Are Kristina Forest buy iPad.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest – PDF download
Your information: