- This topic is empty.
- November 3, 2020 at 3:40 pm #4695Emma SchultzGuest
Knots and Crosses
(Inspector Rebus, #1)
by Ian Rankin
- Format: paperback, 228 pages
- ISBN: 9780312956738 (0312956738)
- Language: english
- Author: Ian Rankin
- Genres: mystery, crime, fiction, scotland, thriller, detective, suspense
- Characters: Inspector John Rebus
- Release date: December 15, 1995
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
- Series: Inspector Rebus, #1
- Places: Edinburgh, Scotland
About The Book
Detective John Rebus: His city is being terrorized by a baffling series of murders…and he’s tied to a maniac by an invisible knot of blood. Once John Rebus served in Britain’s elite SAS. Now he’s an Edinburgh cop who hides from his memories, misses promotions and ignores a series of crank letters. But as the ghoulish killings mount and the tabloid headlines scream, Rebus cannot stop the feverish shrieks from within his own mind. Because he isn’t just one cop trying to catch a killer, he’s the man who’s got all the pieces to the puzzle…
Knots and Crosses introduces a gifted mystery novelist, a fascinating locale and the most compellingly complex detective hero at work today.
PDF book Knots and Crosses download on PocketBook. MP3 ebook Knots and Crosses Ian Rankin read online on Audible. EPUB Knots and Crosses buy cheap.
FictionBook ebook Knots and Crosses by Ian Rankin iOS on Booktopia. Hardcover book Knots and Crosses on Books-a-Million. Online Knots and Crosses Ian Rankin buy for iPad.
TXT book Knots and Crosses by Ian Rankin download on Walmart. FB2 Knots and Crosses read on Kindle. Hardback ebook Knots and Crosses Ian Rankin buy for reader.