- This topic is empty.
- November 4, 2020 at 12:00 am #4914Ann RenchGuest
Mario and the Hole in the Sky
How a Chemist Saved Our Planet
by Elizabeth Rusch, Teresa Martainez
- Author: Elizabeth Rusch, Teresa Martainez
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
- ISBN: 9781580895811 (1580895816)
- Genres: biography, science, environment, childrens, space, nature, history
- Language: english
- Release date: November 5, 2019
- Publisher: Charlesbridge Publishing
About The Book
The true story of how a scientist saved the planet from environmental disaster.
Mexican American Mario Molina is a modern-day hero who helped solve the ozone crisis of the 1980s. Growing up in Mexico City, Mario was a curious boy who studied hidden worlds through a microscope. As a young man in California, he discovered that CFCs, used in millions of refrigerators and spray cans, were tearing a hole in the earth’s protective ozone layer. Mario knew the world had to be warned — and quickly. Today Mario is a Nobel laureate and a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom. His inspiring story gives hope in the fight against global warming.
TXT book Mario and the Hole in the Sky download iPhone. FB2 ebook Mario and the Hole in the Sky Elizabeth Rusch read on Book Depository. Paperback Mario and the Hole in the Sky by Elizabeth Rusch on Android on Kobo. EPUB Mario and the Hole in the Sky buy cheap. PDF book Mario and the Hole in the Sky by Elizabeth Rusch buy for Mac.