- This topic is empty.
- November 4, 2020 at 7:43 pm #5280Caitlin AmeenGuest
Days Without End
(Days Without End, #1)
by Sebastian Barry
- Characters: Thomas McNulty, John Cole
- Series: Days Without End, #1
- Awards: Booker Prize Nominee for Longlist (2017), Costa Book Award for Novel (2016), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Fiction (2018), Walter Scott Prize (2017), Costa Book of the Year (2016)
- Publisher: Viking
- Format: hardcover, 259 pages
- Release date: January 24, 2017
- Language: english
- Genres: fiction, lgbt, historical, war, ireland, westerns, queer
- Author: Sebastian Barry
- ISBN: 9780525427360 (0525427368)
About The Book
Thomas McNulty, aged barely seventeen and having fled the Great Famine in Ireland, signs up for the U.S. Army in the 1850s. With his brother in arms, John Cole, Thomas goes on to fight in the Indian Wars — against the Sioux and the Yurok — and, ultimately, the Civil War. Orphans of terrible hardships themselves, the men find these days to be vivid and alive, despite the horrors they see and are complicit in.
Moving from the plains of Wyoming to Tennessee, Sebastian Barry’s latest work is a masterpiece of atmosphere and language. An intensely poignant story of two men and the makeshift family they create with a young Sioux girl, Winona, Days Without End is a fresh and haunting portrait of the most fateful years in American history and is a novel never to be forgotten.
Hardcover Days Without End download on Kindle. MOBI ebook Days Without End by Sebastian Barry on Books-a-Million. EPUB book Days Without End buy on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook ebook Days Without End Sebastian Barry read Android.
Online Days Without End read online on Walmart. FB2 book Days Without End by Sebastian Barry for PocketBook. MP3 ebook Days Without End download on IndieBound. Hardback Days Without End Sebastian Barry buy cheap on iPhone.
PDF book Days Without End by Sebastian Barry read online on Audible. Paperback Days Without End for iPad. TXT ebook Days Without End buy iOS. EPUB book Days Without End Sebastian Barry download on Bookshop.