- This topic is empty.
- November 4, 2020 at 12:12 am #4918Agnes BelangerGuest
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
(Rich Dad, #1)
by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Sharon Lechter
- ISBN: 9780751532715 (0751532711)
- Genres: business, finance, money, economics, entrepreneurship
- Publisher: Time Warner Books UK
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 195 pages
- Awards: Audie Award for Business Information (2001)
- Author: Robert T. Kiyosaki, Sharon Lechter
- Series: Rich Dad, #1
- Release date: December 1, 2007
About The Book
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert’s story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his “rich dad” — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Paperback ebook Rich Dad, Poor Dad buy. Online Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki on iPad on Dymocks. MP3 book Rich Dad, Poor Dad read online. FictionBook book Rich Dad, Poor Dad Robert T. Kiyosaki download Mac on Booktopia.