- This topic is empty.
- November 5, 2020 at 9:00 pm #5703Caitlin KellyGuest
The Long Winter
(Little House, #6)
by Laura Ingalls Wilder, Garth Williams
- Genres: classics, childrens, fiction, historical, juvenile, family
- Release date: January 1, 2007
- Awards: Newbery Medal Nominee (1941), Boston Globe-Horn Book Award (1940)
- Characters: Laura Ingalls Wilder, Caroline Quiner Ingalls, Charles Ingalls, Mary Ingalls, Carrie Ingalls
- Places: De Smet, South Dakota
- ISBN: 9780060885427 (0060885424)
- Author: Laura Ingalls Wilder, Garth Williams
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 422 pages
- Publisher: HarperTrophy
- Series: Little House, #6
About The Book
On the empty winter prairie, gray clouds to the northwest meant only one thing: a blizzard was seconds away. The first blizzard came in October. It snowed almost without stopping until April. The temperature dropped to forty below. Snow reached the roof-tops. And no trains could get through with food and coal. The townspeople began to starve. The Ingalls family barely lived through that winter. And Almanzo Wilder knew he would have to risk his life to save the town.
Hardback ebook The Long Winter download for PocketBook. Hardcover book The Long Winter Laura Ingalls Wilder buy cheap on Kobo. Online The Long Winter iOS. PDF book The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder read online on Book Depository. FB2 ebook The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder on Walmart.