- This topic is empty.
- November 6, 2020 at 4:37 am #5871Anouk ZafferGuest
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
(Hercule Poirot, #4)
by Agatha Christie
- ISBN: 9781579126278 (1579126278)
- Series: Hercule Poirot, #4
- Publisher: Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers
- Places: King’s Abbot, England
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Genres: mystery, fiction, classics, crime, detective, thriller
- Characters: Hercule Poirot, Dr James Sheppard, Caroline Sheppard, Roger Ackroyd, Flora Ackroyd
- Language: english
- Author: Agatha Christie
- Release date: September 1, 2006
- Awards: Anthony Award Nominee for Best Novel of the Century (2000)
About The Book
Considered to be one of Agatha Christie’s most controversial mysteries, The Murder of Roger Ackroyd breaks all the rules of traditional mystery writing.
The peaceful English village of King’s Abbot is stunned. First, the attractive widow Ferrars dies from an overdose of veronal. Not twenty-four hours later, Roger Ackroyd — the man she had planned to marry — is murdered. It is a baffling, complex case involving blackmail, suicide, and violent death, a cast that taxes Hercule Poirot’s “little grey cells” before he reaches one of the most startling conclusions of his fabled career.
FictionBook The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. EPUB book The Murder of Roger Ackroyd Agatha Christie buy cheap for Android on Booktopia. MP3 ebook The Murder of Roger Ackroyd read online.
Hardback book The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie download on reader on Bookshop. Online The Murder of Roger Ackroyd Agatha Christie download on Amazon. Hardcover ebook The Murder of Roger Ackroyd iPad.