- This topic is empty.
- November 6, 2020 at 2:18 am #5809Arshad RicksGuest
by Sherman Alexie
- Language: english
- Release date: February 7, 2005
- Places: Wellpinit, Washington
- Format: paperback, 306 pages
- Author: Sherman Alexie
- Awards: American Book Award (1996), International Dublin Literary Award Nominee for Shortlist (1997)
- Publisher: Grove Press
- Genres: fiction, literature, novels, music, contemporary, american, adult
- ISBN: 9780802141903 (0802141900)
About The Book
The life of Spokane Indian Thomas Builds-the-Fire irrevocably changes when blues legend Robert Johnson miraculously appears on his reservation and passes the misfit storyteller his enchanted guitar. Inspired by this gift, Thomas forms Coyote Springs, an all-Indian Catholic band who find themselves on a magical tour that leads from reservation bars to Seattle and New York — and deep within their own souls.
PDF book Reservation Blues Sherman Alexie buy. TXT ebook Reservation Blues on iPhone on Dymocks. MP3 Reservation Blues read.