by Joy Fielding

🔰 She’s Not There • READ MORE 🔰

• Release date: February 23, 2016
      • Language: english
      • Format: hardcover, 368 pages
      • Publisher: Ballantine Books
      • ISBN: 9781101966877 (1101966874)
      • Author: Joy Fielding
      • Genres: mystery, thriller, fiction, suspense, crime, adult, contemporary

About The Book

“I think my real name is Samantha. I think I’m your daughter.”

Caroline Shipley’s heart nearly stops when she hears those words from the voice on the other end of the phone. Instantly, she’s thrust fifteen years into the past, to a posh resort in Baja, Mexico — and the fateful night her world collapsed.

The trip is supposed to be a celebration. Caroline’s husband, Hunter, convinces her to leave their two young daughters, Michelle and Samantha, alone in their hotel suite while the couple enjoys an anniversary dinner in the restaurant downstairs. But returning afterward, Caroline and Hunter make a horrifying discovery: Two-year-old Samantha has vanished without a trace.

What follows are days, weeks, and years of anguish for Caroline. She’s tormented by media attention that has branded her a cold, incompetent mother, while she struggles to save her marriage. Caroline also has to deal with the demands of her needy elder daughter, Michelle, who is driven to cope in dangerous ways. Through it all, Caroline desperately clings to the hope that Samantha will someday be found — only to be stung again and again by cruel reality.

Plunged back into the still-raw heartbreak of her daughter’s disappearance, and the suspicions and inconsistencies surrounding a case long gone cold, Caroline doesn’t know whom or what to believe. The only thing she can be sure of is that someone is fiercely determined to hide the truth of what happened to Samantha.

Hardback book She’s Not There read. MOBI She’s Not There Joy Fielding download PocketBook on IndieBound. EPUB ebook She’s Not There by Joy Fielding for PC on Bookshop. Hardcover ebook She’s Not There buy cheap.

Paperback She’s Not There by Joy Fielding buy. MP3 book She’s Not There read online on reader on Kobo. PDF ebook She’s Not There download iOS on Book Depository. Online She’s Not There Joy Fielding.

FB2 book She’s Not There by Joy Fielding for iPhone on Powells. TXT book She’s Not There download. FictionBook She’s Not There Joy Fielding buy on Kindle on Audible. Hardback ebook She’s Not There read.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: She’s Not There – read online
Your information: