- This topic is empty.
- November 3, 2020 at 1:56 pm #4667Matthew JulianGuest
Embrace the Possible
by Edith Eger, Esmé Schwall Weigand, Philip G. Zimbardo
- Author: Edith Eger, Esmé Schwall Weigand, Philip G. Zimbardo
- Publisher: Scribner
- Language: english
- Release date: September 5, 2017
- Genres: memoir, history, biography, psychology, holocaust, war
- Format: hardcover, 289 pages
- ISBN: 9781501130786 (1501130781)
About The Book
It’s 1944 and sixteen-year-old ballerina and gymnast Edith Eger is sent to Auschwitz. Separated from her parents on arrival, she endures unimaginable experiences, including being made to dance for the infamous Josef Mengele. When the camp is finally liberated, she is pulled from a pile of bodies, barely alive.
The horrors of the Holocaust didn’t break Edith. In fact, they helped her learn to live again with a life-affirming strength and a truly remarkable resilience. The Choice is her unforgettable story.
Paperback The Choice download on PC on Walmart. Online book The Choice Edith Eger read. FictionBook ebook The Choice buy on Dymocks. Hardback book The Choice by Edith Eger for reader.