- This topic is empty.
- November 5, 2020 at 6:49 am #5497Anthony ElkinsGuest
by Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa, Archibald Colquhoun
- Places: Sicily
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 319 pages
- Release date: November 6, 2007
- Characters: Fabrizio Corbera, Principe di Salina, Tancredi Falconeri, Angelica Sedàra, Francesco Paolo Corbera, Concetta Corbera
- Author: Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa, Archibald Colquhoun
- Awards: Premio Strega for جائزة لوستريغا (1959)
- Publisher: Pantheon
- Genres: fiction, classics, italy, literature, novels, historical
- ISBN: 9780679731214 (0679731210)
About The Book
The Leopard is a story of a decadent and dying aristocracy threatened by the forces of revolution and democracy. Set against the political upheavals of Italy in the 1860s, it focuses on Don Fabrizio, a Sicilian prince of immense sensual appetites, wealth, and great personal magnetism. Around this powerful figure swirls a glittering array of characters: a Bourbon king, liberals and pseudo liberals, peasants and millionaires.
TXT The Leopard Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa buy cheap on reader. FictionBook ebook The Leopard download on Book Depository. Hardcover book The Leopard by Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa read online on Dymocks.