- This topic is empty.
- November 4, 2020 at 2:03 am #4970Karen LewisGuest
The Sea Wolf
by Jack London
- Publisher: Alan Rodgers Books
- Author: Jack London
- Genres: classics, fiction, adventure, literature, novels, american, historical
- Characters: Humphrey van Weyden, Wolf Larsen
- Release date: June 1, 2005
- Format: paperback, 425 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781598184310 (1598184318)
About The Book
The Sea-Wolf is a 1904 psychological adventure novel by Jack London about a literary critic Humphrey van Weyden.The story starts with him aboard a San Francisco ferry, called Martinez, which collides with another ship in the fog and sinks. He is set adrift in the Bay, eventually being picked up by Wolf Larsen.Larsen is the captain of a seal-hunting schooner, the Ghost. Brutal and cynical, yet also highly intelligent and intellectual, he rules over his ship and terrorizes the crew with the aid of his exceptionally great physical strength.
FictionBook ebook The Sea Wolf on Books-a-Million. FB2 The Sea Wolf by Jack London download iPhone. Paperback book The Sea Wolf buy on Booktopia. Online The Sea Wolf Jack London read on Kindle.