With Special Guest & Keynote Speaker Nancy Parish-Plass
Founder of the Israeli Association of Animal Assisted Psychotherapy
We would love to meet you!
Connection. Celebration. Inspiration
- Hear about what’s happening in AA-EAP-EAL – the latest updates and processes.
- Connect with diverse Equine Assisted/ Facilitated practitioners across Australia and New Zealand.
- Celebrate the power of horses to support change, growth, learning and enhance our general well-being.
- Be proud, feel supported and let’s unite to celebrate both our differences and common ground with some great food, music and intimate dialogue.
- Be inspired as our Keynote Speaker – Nancy Parish-Plass, Founder of the Israeli Association of Animal Assisted Psychotherapy – shares her special connection with horses and all animals. Something I am sure we can all relate to in our own unique way.
- Meet some of the members of the Association Management Committee, and discuss how we can continue to create an inclusive and purposeful association.